Thursday, November 7, 2013

November??

I can't believe it is already November. I'm so excited! This year will be a new experience for me for Thanksgiving because I have never not been with my parents or Mike's parents. This year, we are celebrating with our Air Force family, and I honestly can't wait! Everyone has such great recipes and ideas, and I'm excited to try something new. I'm excited that all the wives want to be in the kitchen helping and that a lot of them will be here! We might also have some of the international pilots come and it will be their first Thanksgiving experience. My sister Kristen will also be coming up and I am SOO excited for that. I don't think I've had Thanksgiving with her in the past 5 years. I'm excited to start new traditions and see what other people do for their family traditions. I'm also excited to blog about this experience later this month.

On a lighter note, it's also Movember. I hate mustaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment