Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Product Review- Tommee Tippee Sippy Cup

I want to start with a product review, because I don't want to forget how much a love it!

I've FINALLY taken bottles away from Calvin for good. Calvin is my spunky one year old. We tried about ten different sippy cups and finally found that DOESN'T LEAK! That's right, it doesn't leak at all. I tried getting it to leak, but it wont. We went with the sports drink version of the sippy cup and it's working really well. It's also a plus that Calvin can drink out of it because there are a few out there that are hard for a one year old to figure out.

If you are in the market for a sippy cup, you need to try the Tommee Tippee brand. I give it 5 stars so far. These can be found in a two-pack for around $7 at Target, Babies R Us, and TJ Maxx. Or if you want to pay $17 you can buy them on Amazon. Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Try the munchkin toddler sports bottles. Its around $4 at Walmart or you can also order online on Amazon. They also don't leak and Stockton LOVES them. They also hold 12 oz. so perfect size for growing toddlers.

    ReplyDelete