Saturday, October 5, 2013

Full Heart

I love LDS General Conference. I love that it is two times a year. I look forward to it every time. I learn so much and feel so enlightened. It's a special time.

Also, my heart is full. I just love my family so much. I love my extended family, and my own little family too. Today I talked to my parents for 30 minutes. I love talking to them. They always know exactly what to say to make me feel even better, even if I'm already happy.

Mostly my heart is full for Ellie and Calvin. I loved watching them play tonight. They are the sweetest kids and I couldn't be more blessed. I actually had a hard time putting Ellie down tonight because she was being so good, and wanted to play, but I knew she was tired and she fell right to sleep. Calvin was the same. I'm just so lucky to be their mom and get to be with them everyday. They are so precious to me. There is nothing better in the world than seeing them play together and with Mike.




No comments:

Post a Comment