Monday, September 16, 2013

Cutting my running time in HALF!

Funny Sports Ecard: If you want to go running with me, you'd better be prepared to walk a lot.

OK! This post is for people who need some motivation, because my run times will motivate even a turtle.

Mike made me start running a couple months ago. I HATE running. So he only makes me run half miles instead of whole miles. I wasn't going to post my times because it's so incredibly embarrassing but I think it will make a lot of people say, "Hey, I can do better than that!" SOOOO... Here you go. Keep in mind this is a half mile, people. 0.5 Miles!

Day one: 10 minutes 22 seconds.
Then I didn't run for like 2 months because I thought I was going to die.
Day two: 5 minutes and 11 seconds. Yep, I literally cut it in half!

Awesome! I figured that was good enough so now I don't have to run ever again. Just kidding. But I felt like I could keep going except my lungs were killing me! Time to get back in shape.

Anyone can walk faster than my first day. So, lets get our butts off these blogs and go for a jog! (OK, I really like it when people read my blog, so tell your friends about it :))

No comments:

Post a Comment