Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Recipe: Fruit Pizza

This is by far the best dessert, hands down. Everyone loves it and there will never be any left overs, or any thrown away.



Here's how I make mine (there are many different recipes online)

I start with a roll of Pilsbury Sugar Cookie dough.
smash it down on a cookie sheet to make one very large cookie.
Cook the cookie at 350 for 14 minutes.
Let cool.

The sauce:
1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese (softened)
1/2 a tub of cool whip
1/3 cup of sugar

Whip this together and then spread on the cooled cookie.

Toppings:
strawberries (1 cup of cut or sliced)
kiwi (1-2) peeled
banana (1)
blueberries (1 cup)

cut these up into bite size pieces and toss it onto the pizza. I never get all fancy like this picture did, but if you google fruit pizza, you find some really pretty designs to copy.

Serve chilled. (I like it warm but my hubby likes it cold...)

I made this tonight and Mike and I ate the whole thing already...

No comments:

Post a Comment