Sunday, September 15, 2013

Recipe: White Chicken Chili

This recipe is so incredibly easy, and BONUS! everybody loves it!

Of course it's in a crockpot, because I love crockpot meals, they are soooo simple. Just toss everything in together and let it cook!

Here's what you need:

2 Chicken Breasts (still frozen) cubed
1 packet of Ranch dressing seasoning
1 can of corn (undrained)
1 can of Rotel tomatoes with green chills
1 can of black beans (drained and rinsed)
1 pkg of cream cheese (8 oz, cubed)
1 t chili powder
1 t cumin
1 dash of garlic powder

Cook on high for 4 hours. You wont be sorry. I promise. This is now my hubs fave. Also- If you are feeding more than 4, you might want to double it. I bet it's better the second day, but it's gone, so I wont know until next time. Which might be tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment