Thursday, September 5, 2013

Recipes- Sweet Pork Burritos

This is, by far, my most favorite go-to recipe. The best part is that taste, but the second best part is that it's a crock pot recipe so it's SO easy.

You need:
Pork Roast
1 jar of taco sauce
1/2 bag of brown sugar
Tortillas

toppings for your burritos. I like to use:
Rice
Cheese
Avocado
Tomatoes
Lettuce
Salsa

First put your roast in the crock pot and cover it with water. Cook on high for 4 hours.
after that is done, drain the water. You'll mix the brown sugar and taco sauce in a bowl, and dump it over the roast. If you can shred it, start shredding. If not, don't worry. It'll cook for 2 more hours and be shreddable by then.

Shred your pork and then it's ready to eat!

How I build my burrito:
Warm Tortilla
Pork
Rice
Cheese
Lettuce
Tomatoes
then I roll it up
I put the salsa and avocado on the outside.

Eat up. Your taste buds wont know what hit them!
If you make this recipe, comment and let me know how you like it, or if my instructions aren't clear enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment