Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Gratitude: Day 1 Mike

I decided to kind of start a gratitude journal. I love counting my blessing out loud to see how much I really have to be grateful for. So I would like to do one year of Gratitude.

Today I want to share what I am most grateful for in my life. It's hard to write just about one thing because it ties so many things all together, but I am most grateful for my husband, Michael.

He is such a great husband and dad. He is a hard worker, and he is very smart. It's so nice to have a priesthood holder in our home. He does everything he can to make sure that our family is taken care of. He has served a mission and is now serving our country. I couldn't be more proud of his career choice. (Plus its pretty cool that he will be flying fighter jets, lets be honest here) He works hard so that I can stay at home with the kids. (This is another blessing that I will go into more detail on later.)

He is always so willing to help anyone in need. I love that he supports me in whatever I choose to do.

And he loves our kids so much. He wont put Calvin to bed most nights because it breaks his heart :) It melts my heart every time he plays with the kids (which is multiple times a day).

I just love him with my whole heart, and I'm so glad that I married someone who I can trust and count on. I'm so grateful that our love has grown so strong over the past year as we have moved away from our family and been apart from each other so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment