Friday, September 6, 2013

Where I left off last.

I left off when we were in Alabama. Calvin, Debbie, and I were coming home and Mike had to stay a few extra days and go to Ohio for a physical.

The day after we got home the packers came and moved all of mine and Mike's stuff out of my parent's house. About a 4 days later Mike came home and packed us all up to move to Texas. It took us 3 days to drive here from Utah because Calvin was so little and I was 8 months pregnant. We had to stop A LOT.

But now we're here and we LOVE it! I couldn't be happier. We have a lot of friends and our ward is really great too!

I will go into more detail about everything in later random posts.

Luckily my parents have been able to fly out about once a month or so to visit us, and my sister came out here after Ellie was born, AND my other sister JUST moved to Grapevine which is two hours south. I'm so excited to have family so close! It's such a blessing.

2 comments:

  1. I love GRAPEVINE. I went to a nursing convention there once. It is so nice to be around family. Luckily you can still see them often

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! It's such a perfect city. Except for the construction!

      Delete