Monday, September 16, 2013

Gratitude: Day 7: Fall

I can't tell you how excited I am for the first day of fall (which is sunday, in case you were wondering). I love fall! I love the changing leaves. I love the weather. I love sitting outside until dark watching the kids play. I love night games. I love high school football games. I love sweatshirts and sweatpants. I love camping. I love the food associated with fall. I love hot chocolate for those extra cold nights. Anything pumpkin is my favorite! Chili. Crunching leaves. School supplies (yes, I know it's weird, but my mom taught kindergarten and first grade, so she rubbed off on me.) I love the colors, and just really the overall feel and aroma of fall. I have even considered naming one of my daughters Autumn, but I doubt my husband would go for that...


No comments:

Post a Comment