Friday, September 13, 2013

Dolla dolla bill ya'll

Today Mike had his Dollar Ride. Who the heck knows why it's called that... but it was his first flight in a T-6 Texan. AAANNNNDDD he puked! Yep! He puked! :) I am sure air sickness is normal for pilots pulling that many G's and doing maneuvers like the AF does, but I just have to point that out because we went on a flight once with my brother in law, Jake, and I puked and Mike still talks about it to this very day. Payback time, times 5 because I'm actually posting it on my blog.

Anyway, it was really cool because I got to take the kids to go watch him and take some pictures. Calvin of course LOVED it because he loves anything with planes and thinks they say "Wow, cool!" Plus he got to watch his daddy, who is his best friend.

I will add pictures here later.

I was such a proud wifey! Proud in a good way :) I decided it was in need of celebration so I made Mike a steak dinner topped with mushrooms, peppers, and onions. He loved it, so did Calvin.

1 comment:

  1. We are so proud of Mike! Now it begins, I guess - as Calvin always says "Wow Cool"!

    ReplyDelete