Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Gratitude: Day 9: Showers

Today (and every day) I am grateful for showers. No one likes to smell bad... at least I don't think they do. But honestly, being a mom of two, it's hard getting a shower in every time you need one. I am pretty sure it had been 3 days since I showered before today. It was getting bad. Finally, I decided to put Calvin in charge of Ellie (they were both awake) and hop in for a quick shower. When I got out, Calvin was sitting next to Ellie playing with his toys and showing her his cool trucks. That made my heart happy. I love them. And I love showers.

Now this wasn't always the case. I am embarrassed to say that I used to be a total grease ball. Nasty, I know. But lets just be grateful I grew out of that stage, and move on. I don't want to talk about that stage of my life :)

Anyway, Happy Showering!

No comments:

Post a Comment